March 15, 2023 by Comments Off on Producer/Booker
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Arizona's Family KTVK/KPHO
PRODUCER/BOOKER – KTVK/KPHO
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) is a media powerhouse located in Phoenix, Arizona. The purpose of Arizona’s Family is to empower Arizonans to live their best lives. Home to CBS 5 and 3TV, Arizona’s Family produces more than 100+ hours of local news and programming every week. CBS 5 is Arizona’s Most Watched Television Station driven by the power of CBS programming and sports while 3TV is one of the strongest Independent television stations in the country with its highly rated morning show, Good Morning Arizona. And the reach of Arizona’s Family doesn’t stop with linear television, azfamily.com is the market’s top performer in local multi-platform uniques. It is also home to Arizona’s Family Originals, our in-house original content production team that is working on several long-form programs, documentaries, docuseries and original podcasts, including True Crime Arizona that has more than one million downloads to date. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to Arizona. Community is the cornerstone of all we do at Arizona’s Family raising millions of dollars for charities across Arizona each year, creating a movement of kindness through our Surprise Squad and Pay it Forward initiatives, and providing Christmas to more than 50,000 Arizona children each holiday season are just some of the many examples of our commitment to our viewers and the great state 48.
“Your Life Arizona” – a Lifestyle program at Arizona’s Family KTVK/KPHO in Phoenix, Arizona is currently looking to hire a talented, hardworking, creative and proactive Producer/Segment Booker. This position would coordinate an hour-long, Monday thru Friday lifestyle show from start to finish.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Crafting and writing scripts and rundowns for tech crew and anchors.
* Booth producing taped and live versions of the show during the week.
* Booking guests.
* Planning interesting segments to fill the hour after paid clients have been established.
* Discussing segments with clients before shows or for on-location shoots.
* Coordinating the editing of shows and segments with Executive Producer, editors and photographers.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Should be familiar with Avid, I-News, Dropbox, Outlook, and Premiere Pro.
* Should be highly collaborative, creative and “bring it every day” attitude.
* Must be able to multi-task and have strong time management skills.
* Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, be an effective communicator, detail-oriented, and work well under deadline pressure.
* A minimum of 3 years of live broadcasting experience.
* Must have the ability to stay up to date on current events; what’s popular and trendy.
* The ability to field produce and report on featured stories is a bonus.
* College degree preferred.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
KTVK/KPHO-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.