Commercial Production Video Editor
September 21, 2022 by Comments Off on Commercial Production Video Editor
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Arizona's Family KTVK 3TV KPHO CBS 5
COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION VIDEO EDITOR – KPHO/KTVK
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) is a media powerhouse located in Phoenix, Arizona. The purpose of Arizona’s Family is to empower Arizonans to live their best lives.
Home to CBS 5 and 3TV, Arizona’s Family produces more than 100+ hours of local news and programming every week. CBS 5 is Arizona’s Most Watched Television Station driven by the power of CBS programming and sports while 3TV is one of the strongest Independent television stations in the country with its highly rated morning show, Good Morning Arizona. And the reach of Arizona’s Family doesn’t stop with linear television, azfamily.com is the market’s top performer in local multi-platform uniques. It is also home to Arizona’s Family Originals, our in-house original content production team that is working on several long-form programs, documentaries, docuseries and original podcasts, including True Crime Arizona that has more than one million downloads to date. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to Arizona. Community is the cornerstone of all we do at Arizona’s Family raising millions of dollars for charities across Arizona each year, creating a movement of kindness through our Surprise Squad and Pay it Forward initiatives, and providing Christmas to more than 50,000 Arizona children each holiday season are just some of the many examples of our commitment to our viewers and the great state 48.
This position requires the ability to produce and edit high-quality videos in both team and self-sufficient settings. Individuals should have strong editing skills and the ability to effectively communicate project processes and feedback with the client and our team. Arizona’s Family is looking for an experienced Video Editor to join our Your Life Arizona team. This role will consist of editing video and graphic projects that focus on storytelling and will run on a variety of media and campaign platforms including broadcast, digital and social channels. This position requires the ability to produce and edit high-quality videos in both team and self-sufficient settings. Individuals should have strong editing skills and the ability to effectively communicate project processes and feedback with the client and our team.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Edit video projects that focus on telling the client’s story
* Edit daily and weekly Your Life Arizona shows and other long-form programs
* Involved in multiple phases of production including creative development, pre-production, storyboarding, post-production, finishing/delivery
* Deliver video projects on schedule
* Manage aggressive timelines
* Troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and independently
* Ability to learn Wide Orbit Promo Insertion
* 1-2 years experience in marketing or commercial video, creative agency environment, or news editing preferred
* Highly proficient with video production applications: Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere and After Effects
* The ability to edit for various platforms including broadcast, digital, promotional, social, and commercial content
* Strong knowledge using the latest professional post-production tools, video formats, codecs, media settings, edit workflows, color profiles, and delivery specs
* A disciplined approach to editing under deadline, revising projects, while maintaining the flexibility to adapt -Learning-oriented self-starter who can manage multiple projects and maintain exceptional attention to detail
* Experience working in partnership with both sales and creative team members to bring ideas to life or make efforts to try something new
* Open-minded and flexible attitude in the face of high pressure and stressful situations including revisions, feedback, and creative criticism
* Comfortable in quick-turnaround situations and excellent with time management
* Exhibits a professional and energetic attitude for others to follow
* A passion for the latest trends in film and video production, digital media, advertising, and social media
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.