- Part Time
Arizona Lotus Corp
The position of Traffic Coordinator supports the Traffic Manager and Business Manager within the Business Office, which interfaces and communicates with all other departments within the station, including Sales, Traffic, Production, Promotions, and Programming Departments as well as Advertising Agencies and clients.
The role of the Business Office is to manage the day-to-day operations of the stations including office management, accounting, financials and HR.
The purpose of the Traffic Coordinator is to coordinate the scheduling of commercials, tracking and entering copy, producing daily logs, and completing affidavits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and maintain cart media, assign cart numbers to orders and check pertinent details with assigned AE
• Review orders and assign priority before inputting into traffic
• Produce and distribute periodic and adhoc reports as needed from Marketron (professional hours, sponsorship openings, aging, statements, invoices, daily spot times etc.)
• Input, edit, change, cancel orders into Marketron, produce copies for filing and follow-up
• Manage Marketron logs for accuracy and updates
• Update PSAs to reconcile with Marketron logs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience providing administrative support is required, experience within the broadcasting industry is preferred
• Strong MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) is required
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to details
• Minimum of 1 year required for Traffic software – preferably with Marketron
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (English AND Spanish is required)
• Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize daily routine and urgent tasks
This is a are great career opportunity for people who want to succeed and have a great time doing it. Interviews will begin immediately. Apply in person at our studios 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday, from 10am to 2pm or apply on our websites under careers. Arizona Lotus Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.klpx.com.