- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
Website Arizona Lotus Corp
The Marketing Director is responsible for planning and implementing Marketing, developing brand strategies to enhance community brand awareness and to strengthen Arizona Lotus Brands, KFMA, KLPX, KCMT, KTKT, KMXZ & KFFN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Marketing Director Position will include:
Develop, implement and maintain compelling marketing and social media campaigns for on air, website, text, email and Social Media for four of Tucson’s top-rated English and two Spanish radio stations.
Increase Ratings, Revenue and increase cumulative audience (cume) and time spent listening (TSL)
Coordinate with local and National Non Profit companies to execute successful charity drives for a contribution of over a 2.3 million dollars annually in PSA’s and collections/donations to local Tucson charities
Enhance sales activity with creative event promotions partnering with local and national businesses utilizing station brand, on-air personalities, on air giveaways and creating compelling listener incentives
Manage production, ticket sales, marketing and sales for at least 3 of the largest annual concert productions in Southern Arizona, festivals with upward of to 15,000 in attendance plus additional concerts.
Establish and maintain working relationships with local promoters and media outlets including TV, Newspaper, Tucson/Phoenix area magazines, online publications and local businesses
Write press releases, media kits and work with the local media to highlight the events for both Top Rated Radio Stations including the annual festivals, charity/community work as branding the stations and on air personalities
Design Marketing brand strategies and outdoor creative including station vehicles, station branded products, bus ads, trolley, bus bench ads, newspaper ads, billboards and commercials
Assist Program Directors to write and edit copy for on air staff daily and commercial production for spot campaigns.
Work collaboratively with many internal and external departments on promotional, marketing and event marketing concepts for local businesses (ie: Legal, Corporate, and other Lotus Broadcasting marketing departments)
Hire, manage and train staff of ten full/ part time employees and interns to execute and promote station brands and awareness
Assist Program Directors to Implement Market research via website polls, music test, and utilize Scarborough research in creating station brand awareness.
Propose, Manage and implement yearly Marketing budget for four six radio stations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in marketing, communications or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience •Five (5) years of related experience with progressive management experience
• Experience organizing public and social events with clients and customers
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet
• Excellent communication skills, listening, verbal, written and presentations
• Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and solve problems independently
• Experience in Hiring, training and Managing staff and oversee the Marketing/Promotions Department • Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and solve problems independently
•Bilingual abilities helpful
To apply for this job please visit www.kfma.com.