Webinar: Sales manager best practices in COVID-19 era
As you prepare for a new normal and need to drive revenue, the ABA is partnering with Mark Levy from Revenue Development Resources to host an hour-long conversation exclusively for for Arizona TV and radio sales managers.
The free conversation will focus on how managers can creatively lead their team in this unique time with a focus on:
- How managers (not sellers) might slow cancellations
- What do clients want and how do you match that need?
- How do you make learnings from today applicable for tomorrow
- What your team might consider doing to make the most out of today
From Influence to Impact: Sales Crisis Leadership for Today and Tomorrow
Tuesday, May 5 at 3:10pm-4:20pm Arizona Time
REGISTER RIGHT NOW
If you’re not sure if this will be worth your time, here’s some feedback from other states over the last two weeks:
- Really enjoyed the webinar. Took a lot of notes! – CEO
- As the old saying goes ‘Calm seas never made a good sailor’…Well Done Captain! – Group head
- Great seminar! You had new ideas and some great reminders that were good to hear. – CFO