Create / Reset / Forgot Password
JOBS AT ABA MEMBER STATIONS
KMLE-FM has an immediate opening for a Live 101.5 PT On Air Personality-Phoenix.
Req ID#: 31484
Job Title: Live 101.5 PT On Air Personality-Phoenix
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom Radio in Phoenix is looking for a part-time On-Air Personality for our radio station. We're looking for a superstar talent with a winning attitude; and a proven track record. Are you hard working, focused, and driven to win? We want to talk with you!
· Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
· Preparing and researching for broadcast.
· Protecting the Station’s FCC license.
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Operating the control board; production work.
· Personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
* Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
* Must have solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit and Vox Pro.
* Knowledge of the format and the audience is required.
* Excellent on-air voice with a demonstrated track record required.
* Two or more years of on-air broadcast experience is preferred but not required
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14175 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Privacy Notice: The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires all stations to report the names of community organizations receiving job vacancy information plus the contact person, address and telephone number of each organization in an annual EEO Public File Report that will be made available to the general public in the station’s public inspection file and on our website. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THE PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE FCC, OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Entercom Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
426 North 44th Street, #310, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | Phone: 602-252-4833 | Fax: 602-252-5265