Create / Reset / Forgot Password
JOBS AT ABA MEMBER STATIONS
Job Title: News Editor
Job #: PHX-19-06
Reports to: News Director
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Univision Arizona’s News Department is seeking a motivated, experienced, organized and project-focused Editor. The ideal candidate must love shooting and editing breaking news, daily news stories, special reports and sports stories. Our photographers and editors work in a collaborative and supportive role with our news producers and reporters. This position requires competency editing video using non-linear, computer-based editing equipment and an ability to edit material to match scripts prepared by reporters and producers.
· Provide pictures and short/snap videos for our Social Media platforms
· Ability to cut video quickly, in order to serve all platforms under tight deadlines
· Perform routine maintenance and light troubleshooting on equipment.
· Assist with news production and assignment desk as assigned.
· Work with technical staff to satisfy production needs for shows, under supervision of Producer, Director, and Technical Director.
Required Skills & Experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to drive a Company vehicle.
Please apply to:
Univision Phoenix - Radio and TV, an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Univision at email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
426 North 44th Street, #310, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | Phone: 602-252-4833 | Fax: 602-252-5265