Create / Reset / Forgot Password
ABA MEMBER JOBS POSTING FORUM
Director of Sales
Sierra H Broadcasting
KAJM FM / KNRJ FM
About the Job
Who We Are:
Sierra H Broadcasting is a veteran founded, privately held, locally owned and operated Arizona corporation that operates radio stations KAJM-FM, MEGA 104.3 FM – Arizona’s Old School and KNRJ-FM - The BEAT 101.1 FM - Hip Hop Hits and DigitalFuse in Phoenix, AZ.
The candidate we are looking for must be a leader with strong coaching abilities and be an “On the Streets” Sales Manager. Someone with great ideas that can recruit, lead a team, and who has a proven record of a growing revenues by providing rate guidelines, negotiating strategies, and motivational support throughout all phases of the selling process.
The successful candidate must be performance driven and results oriented and posse’s excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. They must demonstrate a desire to focus on both traditional and non-traditional business initiatives including NTR, promotions and digital. They must be a proactive problem solver with a record of accomplishment and success with sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Recruit, develop, manage, coach and motivate Account Executives
· Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual sales budget goals
· Maintain daily sales procedures and conduct weekly and individual sales meetings.
· Forecasts revenue projections
· Control commercial inventory and set prices necessary to exceed sales budget.
· Assist in negotiating direct and agency business
· Approves sales contracts
· Devise new methods for accomplishing sales goals based upon changes within the media marketplace.
· Must be able to maintain positive relations with other departments, to insure proper execution of sales orders, collections activities and promotions.
· Initiate NTR ideas, sales promotion and sales research/promotional material.
· Minimum of four years direct/agency radio/broadcast sales experience required.
· Must possess strong leadership skills and have a proven successful track record in all aspects of sales, including agency, new business development, NTR, and digital.
· Must possess knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research
· Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
· Working knowledge of Marketron or related traffic software
· Working knowledge of Rumple or related CRM software
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
· Must possess excellent organization and time management skills
· Ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients and partners
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Minimum of four years of radio/media sales and/or sales management experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sierra H. Broadcasting, Inc.
Director of Sales Recruitment
1710 E. Indian School Rd. # 205
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Job Status: Full Time
426 North 44th Street, #310, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | Phone: 602-252-4833 | Fax: 602-252-5265