Create / Reset / Forgot Password
JOBS AT ABA MEMBER STATIONS
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Reports to: VP, DOS of Sales
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Job Number: PHX-18-07
National Sales Manager
National sales Manager acts as a liaison between the outside sales offices and the television station. Responsibilities include detailed forecasting of national sales revenue by office, travel & expense budgeting, and conducting regular evaluations of national sales office performance. The NSM must also do regular evaluation of national sales assistants. The National Sales Manager must be visible in all outside offices on a regular basis, with travel schedule determined quarterly to meet station’s needs. This person will also responsible for new business goal setting and monitoring progress of target accounts. The National Sales Manager should be personally involved with clients and their agents on both a national and local level and may be required to accompany and assist local sales on calls, meet with clients and planning agencies that impact local business in Arizona as well as in other cities. Position will be based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Required Skills & Experience
· Provide timely, detailed station information to outside sales offices
· Accompany account executives on presentations and sales calls
· Weekly management reports on billing and call activity
· Creative and strategic team player
· Plan/execute travel
· Identification, assignment and monitor progress of accounts to national account executives
· Detailed, accurate revenue forecasting
· Coordination with Local Sales Manager on accounts, which may involve both local and national sales organizations.
· Activity in community or charitable organizations.
· Attendance at station sponsored events.
· Conducts ascertainment interviews as required.
Requires a minimum of 5-10 years in broadcast sales and 1+ years in broadcast sales management. Prior experience in Agency and Retail Advertising required with strong focus and experience in managing/executing new business.
Articulate, well-spoken and highly organized. Ability to convey information to account executives at outside sales offices in both written and verbal forms. Able to present research information and station proposals in a clear and enthusiastic manner. Bilingual Spanish-speaking preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in addition to working knowledge of television applications such as Matrix, Wide Orbit, CMR and qualitative programs like Scarborough or Nielsen Advantage.
Please apply using the link listed below:
Univision Local Media - Arizona, an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Univision at (602) 232-3500
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
426 North 44th Street, #310, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | Phone: 602-252-4833 | Fax: 602-252-5265