Create / Reset / Forgot Password
JOBS AT ABA MEMBER STATIONS
Univision Local Media Phoenix is seeking a Part Time Research Analyst to work in the Insights Hub servicing the Univision owned and operated Television, Radio, and Digital platforms across multiple markets. The Research Analyst will be based in Phoenix, AZ and will report to the Regional Research Director.
Analysts in the newly established Insights Hub will be responsible for creating market research reports and PowerPoint presentations as requested by various TV, radio, and digital personnel, with the goal of increasing sales revenue, station profitability, and audience levels.
This is an entry level position, and experience in market research or at a media company are not required. Training will be provided.
Job Required Skills & Experience
• Experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Creative vision and innovation in constructing presentations and standard reports.
• Exceptional organizational, project managements, analytical, and communication skills.
• Proficiency in English, both oral and written, required.
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and meet established deadlines
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Ability to create pivot tables and macros a plus.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) helpful, but not required
• Must be willing to work from office in Phoenix, AZ
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
426 North 44th Street, #310, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | Phone: 602-252-4833 | Fax: 602-252-5265