Create / Reset / Forgot Password
ABA MEMBER JOBS POSTING FORUM
KZXY │ KATJ │ KIXA │ KIXW │ KATJHD
Market Manager/Director of Sales
El Dorado Broadcasters seeks an experienced General Manager/ Director of Sales to drive radio, digital and NTR sales in our Victor Valley, CA market (Radio DMA #114). We have five of the top rated stations in the market, with little competition. This is a growth market, and continues to exceed population growth estimates year after year. Our ideal candidate will focus on growing sales and a sales staff through training and ensuring our clients get results.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
· Demonstrated prior success as a radio sales manager or sales-focused market manager, with success being defined as continuous, consistent growth in revenue, particularly local direct
· Understanding of lead generation, business development, inventory management and rate integrity
· Ability to strategically plan, execute and achieve all station budgets
· Ability to lead local, regional and national sales efforts
· Ability to recruit, train and motivate a high performing sales staff
· Ability to work with all departments proactively, supporting and optimizing the execution of goals
· Positive energy, self-motivated, and possesses a strong goal orientation
· Good working knowledge of Marketron and Nielsen as well as MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to create and review reports for revenue pacing, long term cash flow growth, as well as reporting directly to the President of the company.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred from an accredited university, but not required
· Understanding that activity does not always translate into accomplishment
The ideal candidate would be an experienced General Manager with a proven history of success in leading sales efforts and rolling up their sleeves and acting as the sales manager, either independently or in conjunction with an LSM. We would also consider an experienced Sales Manager who is looking for an opportunity to step up into a General Manager role.
Interested Candidates Please Submit Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
El Dorado Broadcasters is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
426 North 44th Street, #310, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | Phone: 602-252-4833 | Fax: 602-252-5265